Home cleaning is a hard work but it is part of maintaining a good health. If you want to have a truly beneficial cleaning process, simply use green cleaning products. Not only will it make you save money, it will also make your cleaning effective and safe.
Here are the natural cleaning products that you can use from your own kitchen with corresponding steps on how to use them.
Distilled white vinegar is use in cutting grease and in deodorizing. It can be use in cleaning your kitchen, in making your drinking glasses shine and clean, in removing dust and in softening your clothes.
Lemon juice is a mild bleach. You can use it in deodorizing and in cleaning toilet bowl and tiles.
Washing soda is used in removing grease and stains and in cleaning bet356皇冠 surfaces and tiles.
Borax is a naturally occurring mineral that you can use in controlling pests and cockroaches in your home
Salt is used in cleaning, deodorizing and sanitizing your home. It can be use in polishing your silver wares and in removing rust stains into your metal equipments.
Bicarbonate soda is use in cleaning and deodorizing carpets.
Herbs are use in aromatizing. They can use as air fresheners.
These natural ingredients are really effective and safe to use. They contain no chemical ingredients which makes them harmless particularly to you as the user, to every member of your family and to the environment.
Here are 7 tips in making your homemade cleaning products:
Distilled white vinegar as dusts spray
Step1: Combine ½ cup of white distilled vinegar and a ½ table spoon of olive oil.
Step2: Mix the combined natural ingredients well using a spoon.
Step3: Simply pour the mixture into a container or squirt bottle.
Step4: Spray the solution to dusty home items and wipe it with a cloth.
Step5: Stock or place it into your kitchen cabinet with a label if not used.
Drinking glasses cleaner
Step1: Combine ½ cup of white distilled vinegar into a ¼ cup of water.
Step2: Pour the combination into a clean container.
Step3: Mix it thoroughly.
Step4: Use a cloth to clean your glasses with this solution
Step5: Store the mixture properly in a cleaning cabinet.
Step1: Pour ½ cup of water and 1cup of white distilled vinegar into a wide container.
Step2: Mix the two ingredients well.
Step3: Pour the mixture into your clothes.
Lemon juice as shoe polisher
Step1: You need to combine ¼ cup of lemon juice and 2 table spoon of olive oil.
Step2: Pour the ingredients into a small container, mix well.
Step3: Apply small amount into a piece of cloth.
Step4: Rub the piece of cloth into your shoes to shine
Step5: Stock or place the remaining mixture into your shoe shelf or box.
Coffee or tea stain remover
Step1: Mix ½ cup lemon juice and 2 table spoon of salt.
Step2: Pour the mixture into a squirt bottle, shake well.
Step3: Spray the solution into the …
Dear friends, the emergence of architecture in human society
has taken a wide and distinct role in itself. Starting from
early eras where man used to live in caves, we have seen a
remarkable growth in architecture and allied fields, which
includes landscape and interior design
The recent being the use of computers and “Computer Aided Design”
in architecture, which allows a kind of perfection in design
and execution process of any building and its interiors.
In spite of all the technological advances, the primary function
of any building structure remains the same, protection from
outside environment and natural calamities.
Starting from a place to “protect yourself’ from nature, interior
design has become a “status symbol”. Today’s interior spaces have
a two way channel, first and the obvious one is the function and
second one is aesthetical, which is a little complex one.
It is quite obvious that the interior design of a space is directly
related to the function of the space. This means that two spaces
like a home and an office have two well defined functions, hence
it will reflect in every aspect of the interior design solution.
But apart from the there is one more important factor that
will affect each and every aspect of the final design solution,
and that’s the geographical location of the architectural structure.
A hotel building at seashore and the other one at a hill station
will have a completely different sets of problems to deal with.
Lets see in a short way what are the external factors that can
affect an interior design solution
1) Amount of direct sunlight.
Locations on the far northern or southern hemisphere receive less
amount of sunlight than those at the equator. That’s why here the
building with more use of plane glass are used. Also artificial
lighting is given much importance.
2) External temperature.
External temperature directly affects the comfort level of internal
spaces. Since external walls act as a “buffer” between internal
and external climate, it is necessary to use the right construction
material for walls. Depending upon the wall material the internal
finishes also have limitations. This is especially true for
structure that face extreme climatic ups and downs, such as
locations in the gulf countries.
Hence selecting materials that can sustain heavy climatic changes
on a daily scale is challenging.
3) Humidity and Rainfall.
Because of the salty nature of air around coastal areas extra care
is taken for building construction materials, which can directly
affect the entire budget of the project.
Wind direction and wind speed also has direct affect on the interiors.
Heavy winds exert a load on the external walls of the structure,
thus affecting the construction technology.
5)Land Structure and Topography.
Land structure is the nature of land on which the structure stands.
Various types of land structures include rock solid, marshy land,
etc…Topography of land is classified as plane or a site with slope.
If the site of the structure is on a hill …
Faulty plumbing is a matter of concern for all and different types of plumbing issues may come up anytime, including leaky faucets, sewer damages and blocked drains. These issues need to be fixed immediately before things get worse. The best way to solve them is hiring a professional plumber available in your locality.
Let’s us now look into what to consider before hiring a plumber to enjoy optimum plumbing services.
The plumber or plumbing company should have a license issued by the local authorities to ensure they are skilled at what they do. A company or individual gets the license only after going through a number of tests. So, they can professionally handle almost all types of plumbing issues you are faced with. You can also browse your country’s licensing board’s website online to confirm the validity of the license provided by the plumber. Remember, a licensed plumber will confidently provide you the license number for you to check it out.
2. Free cost estimation
Go for the plumbers who can provide you with free cost estimates since this way, you can check out the rates of several plumbers and choose the most economical one. However, you have to explain your plumbing issues to the company or the individual plumber for them to make the quote properly.
3. Emergency services
Plumbing issues may arise anytime without any prior notice. For example, the tap in your bet356皇冠 may start leaking or water may overflow from the sink. Thus, your preferred plumbing company or plumber should be capable of providing emergency services 24/7. Moreover, you should consider hiring the local plumbers since they can arrive faster than those who are located far away from your house.
4. Discounts and special offers
The top plumbing companies always make customer satisfaction their priority to stay ahead of the competition. Some of them even offer discounts to senior or handicapped citizens or war veterans. You can save a lot on your plumbing costs through making use of such special offers and discounts.
5. Referrals and testimonials
Checking out the testimonials from the previous customers of the company is always a good idea. This will help you realize whether the company is reliable or not. Most of the plumbing companies allow their clients to post reviews on their official websites, thus making it easier for you to verify their trustworthiness.
To conclude, finding out an expert plumbing company or plumber is not a hard task if you know what to consider before hiring one.…
Everyone has dreamed of owning their dream house. A place they can call your own. It’s a place of sanctuary to shelter you and your family. Manufactured homes have always been a good option. Putting your money into it is worth while, although, a lot of people are still unsure whether to purchase one.
Factory built houses come in all shapes and sizes. They come in various floorings and fashion that it is easy to find one that will suit your taste. Aside from being way cheaper than houses constructed right on the location, these homes also give you a chance to design your home. Ranging from $20,000 – $100,000, they are ready for transfer to any location you’d want your house to be set.
A Factory Built Home: What is it?
Also known as a prefabricated house, manufactured homes are units of houses constructed in a huge factory. After purchasing, it is then dragged to the site where it can be put ready for transfer to another location or mounted on the ground through masonry groundwork.
Prefabricated homes are constructed upon certain set of codes which administers mobility, fire safety, effectiveness, style and sturdiness. All of these sets of guidelines are closely monitored by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The same set of guidelines also manages the electrical, heating and plumbing systems.
The Basics About Prefabricated Homes
Here are some of the things that you need to know about manufactured or prefabricated homes.
So, now that you have the basic knowledge about what a factory built home is, I guess you can clear up your mind and start weighing things. Buying a house is really a good investment of your hard-earned money and considering the given details about prefabricated homes, counting it as an option is not a bad idea after all.…
There are many ending relationship quotes out there that we have all heard time and time again. We all know that us men can be pigs sometimes, so here are some of my all time favorite ending relationship quotes and some of the less intelligent ones too!
“It’s not you, it’s me”! He means; it really is you, but he doesn’t want to come out and say that.
“I want to spend more time with my friends”. The truth is he is probably more “into” guys than he even knows.
“Things are not moving as fast as I would like them too”. He means; He wanted to get you in bed already and it hasn’t happened yet.
“My dog doesn’t like you”. When he says something like this, He is just grasping at straws because he can’t think of anything else to say.
“My friends don’t like you”. He means; His friends don’t think you are hot enough for him.
“I found some of your personal things in my bet356皇冠”. He means; He is afraid you are taking over his place.
“You’re too old for me”. He means; He likes younger women, not women that are his own age.
“You remind me of my ex girlfriend”. He means; He is trying to make you mad so you will end the relationship so he doesn’t have to.
“You are too controlling”. He means; you nag him too much.
Here are some ending relationship quotes that my friends and I have been told by women. Some of them are truthful but others are just something they said to get rid of us or so I suspect.
“It’s not you it’s me”. She means; it is you, she is just being nice so you don’t start stalking her.
“I think we should just be friends”. She means; you are more like a brother to her than the intimate lover you want to be.
“You snore and I need my sleep”. She means; she doesn’t like to share her bed and stink up her nice flower print sheets.
“You are too young for me”. She means; she is into older guys and your too immature for her.
“I don’t see our relationship going anywhere”. She means; she is looking for a husband, not a boyfriend that just wants to sleep together so he can brag to his friends.
“Things are moving too fast”. She means; you want to sleep together and she wants there to be more than a sexual relationship.
My personal favorite is when she says,” I think we should spend some time apart”. She means; she has already found a replacement for you weeks ago.
This list just goes to show whether you’re male or female, there are plenty of good and some not so good ending relationship quotes that will get the job done. Some of these may get you a slap to the face and some dandy key marks on your nicely painted car or your now ex boyfriend …
The skin is the largest outer covering organ of the body, made up of multiple layers of tissues. It guards and protects the internal organs and systems of the body from outer pathogens.
Skin diseases is a broad terminology used of a variety of skin disorder caused by many internal and external factors like genetic, viral, bacterial, inflammatory, allergic and environment hazards.
A skin disease causes misery, incapacity, mental suffering and economic loss to a person because of its visibility.
By carefully analysing ones horoscope the astrologer not only predicts the exact cause of skin problems but can also suggest some astrological remedies.
Factors Responsible for Skin Disorders
· Ascendant: general mental and physical health
· 2nd house: represent face, pimples on face, facial scars
· 6th house: sickness
· Saturn: natural significator of skin, age related problems, eczema, incurable diseases
· Moon: blood impurity, anaemia
· Venus: beauty of skin
· Mercury: stress in life, skin problems
· Mars: boils, rashes, allergies, measles
Different combination for skin diseases
· Afflicted Ascendant and Moon causes blood impurity
· Sun, Mars and Saturn placed together in any house cause leprosy
· A weak malefic planet posited in ascendant and in heavy affliction may induce leprosy
· Moon, Saturn and Mars together are posited in Cancer/ Scorpio/ Pisces, native may suffer from leprosy
· Venus, Saturn, Mars, Moon together placed in a watery sign and in heavy affliction may cause lingering death due to severe leprosy
· Jupiter and Venus/Moon placed in 6th house and aspected by a malefic
· 6th lord associated with Rahu/Ketu posited in ascendant/8th/10th house may cause leprosy
· Lords of ascendant, 6th and 8th placed together in 6th house
· If Moon/Mercury as lord of ascendant associated with Rahu/Ketu and aspected by Saturn causes leprosy
· Moon, Sun and a malefic posited in Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces gives the problem of leucoderma
· Moon, Venus and a malefic planet placed in a movable sign causes leucoderma
· Mars and Saturn posited in 2nd/12th house, Moon in ascendant, and Sun is placed in 7th house
· Rahu, Sun, Mars/Saturn associated with Moon and Mercury/ ascendant
· A malefic planet in Cancer/Scorpio/Pisces may cause white patches on the body
· Ascendant posited in 8th house associated /aspected by a malefic, chances of having white patches increases
· Moon in ascendant hammed between two malefic planets posited in 2nd and 12th
· Moon, Mars and Saturn together placed in Aries/Taurus
· Mercury and Rahu associated with lord of ascendant/6th, cause eczema
· 6th lord is in inimical sign/inauspiciously placed/retrograde/debilitate cause eczema
· 6th lord is with a malefic and aspected by a malefic being placed in ascendant/8th/10th
· Saturn is strong and posited in 3rd with Mars causes itching to the native
Chickenpox and measles
· Mars in ascendant aspected by Sun and Saturn, native may suffer from chickenpox
· Sun in ascendant aspected by Mars or Mars in ascendant aspected by sun causes chickenpox
Before you start your home bet356找回密码 activities, it’s a must to provide yourself with the needed tools and equipment in your nursery. These tools and equipment must be available all the time to make your bet356找回密码ing works easy and convenient.
You can work peacefully and efficiently if you have a complete tools and equipment in your nursery. You would not be worrying where to borrow because you have a complete sets of them always at hand when eventualities so arises.
You don’t need big amount to start collecting your tools and equipment. You can visit some agriculture stores for bet356找回密码 tools and buy at bargain those that are not so costly, especially during yard sales. As a bet356找回密码er, you’ve to follow this slogan ” Use the Right Tool to the Right Job” to make your bet356找回密码ing work successful.
Some Basic Tools and Equipment
• Shovels – A round-ended shovel should be preferred for digging especially for planting trees and smaller shrubs.
• Garden Hoes – A bet356找回密码 hoe is useful for weeding and cultivating soil surfaces to allow for deeper plant root penetration of nutrients and water.
• Bow Rake -Provide a good heavy duty bow rake, which has short tines on one side attached to a metal frame or ‘bow.’ This tool is vital for leveling the soil to make it ready for planting, or for removing large clods of earth or rocks from the soil.
• Spading Forks – The spading fork is needed to open and improve the soil. It looks like a pitchfork but has a shorter handle and wider tines. It is used to dig down into hard soil and break up the ground.
• Dull Bolo – This tool is common in the Philippines, its uses is similar with a bet356找回密码 used for weeding and cultivation.
• Sharp Bolo – A sharp bolo is used to cut some grasses and small branches or generally for clearing operations prior to soil cultivation.
• Garden shears – Select a pair of bet356找回密码 shears that fits comfortably in your hand. Shears, sometimes called clippers, are used for pruning, shaping and removing foliage or branches.
• Garden Hose – Hose is necessary to water your bet356找回密码. Depending on how much there is to water a sprinkler is also a good addition to the watering bet356找回密码 equipment list.
• Sprinkler Can – This is essential for watering your plants. Long nozzles allow the water to come out at a very gentle flow rate and are useful for reaching across long distances. Select a watering can that has a detachable spray head – this type of watering can is perfect for watering young seedlings.
• Hand Sprayer – Hand sprayer is useful for spraying some minor insect pests that are easily managed for minor insect attack in the bet356找回密码.
• Spade – Similar to shovel, but it has a square end point used for digging and making a straight plots and beds.
• Carts and wheelbarrows – are necessary to …
You have three estimates for central air conditioning in your house? Each estimate quotes you a different size unit. What do you do? Buy the middle one because they are between the other two? You may be happy and maybe not. Let me explain how this works and what the results are of not getting it right.
Air conditioning is not an exact science. There are many variables that can affect the way an air conditioning system performs. Also there are many factors that can affect the size of the air conditioner that you need. What I want to get into next is the problems that can show up from an air conditioning system being either too big or too small.
If your central air conditioning system is too big for the space being cooled you are actually worse off than if it was too small. Yes too large of a system creates some major problems! If your system has too much capacity and cools your house off too quickly, you will not get he secondary effect of that an air conditioner is designed to give you. The second benefit of your system is to dehumidify the air. If your system can cool the air very rapidly before it has time to take the water out of the air, you will not have a comfortable house. This also goes for any other building. Have you ever entered a store and it felt like you just walked into a refrigerator? That is because the equipment is so large that it is cooling the air, but not removing the water out of the air. The effect is a very uncomfortable cool. This can happen in homes, but usually to a lesser degree. The discomfort may not be that pronounced, but it will not be as comfortable as it could be.
If the air conditioning unit is undersized, this is actually the lesser of the two evils. If your system is too small the worst that can happen is not nearly as bad. An air conditioning system that is too small will just not quite keep up on a very hot day. This usually is not that noticeable because as long as there is a difference between the inside and the outside temperatures you will still be happy. If the house is 80 degrees on a 95 degree day, you still feel rather cool in the house. The other advantages to the under sized air conditioning system is that you still get very good dehumidification on a mild rainy day when you still want some cooling and everyday that you are running the air conditioner you are saving money. Yes, even if the air conditioner is running longer, you are still saving money because it is using less power. The efficiency of the slightly undersized system will be much higher than the oversized system.
So, as you can see size really does matter when it comes to air conditioning. The oversized system will …
If you have ever experienced a termite infestation in your home or know somebody who has, you know how upsetting and stressful it can be. Not only do termites cause expensive damage, they are also expensive to get rid of. In fact, termites cost homeowners more than 5 billion dollars in treatment and repairs each year. There are two types of termites: subterranean and drywood. Drywood termites cause the most damage in the US and can only be eliminated by tent fumigation.
Why Choose Fumigation?
In some very mild cases, spot treatment can eliminate all drywood termites in a home. But in most cases, by the time termites have been detected, the infestation is full-blown. Tent fumigation is the only way to kill 100% of the termites in a home.
Yearly inspection by a pest control expert can prevent mass infestation.
For over 50 years, Vikane gas fumigant (made by Dow AgroSciences) has proved to effectively eliminate drywood termites. This is the gas of choice for all termite fumigators in the US. Vikane gas is quick-acting and does not leave any residue. However, it is still a dangerous toxic gas and can cause death. Proper fumigation preparation will ensure that you and your family stay safe and that your belongings are protected. The fumigation process will take a few days, so you will need to make arrangements to stay elsewhere during the process.
Follow the instructions given to you by your fumigation company. Speak to your neighbors and inform them of your termite problem and your plans to fumigate as it could work to your advantage. Often, more than one home in an area will have a termite infestation. Some pest control companies will give a special discount to neighbors who fumigate at the same time.
Tip: Preparing your home for termite fumigation is time-consuming. Do not leave it to the last minute. Preparation involves lots of packing and sorting. Plan to start at least a few days before the fumigation date.
1. Call the Gas Company – In most cases, your fumigation company will call your local gas company to notify it of the turn-off time for the gas. Clarify with your fumigator whether you need to make the call or not.
2. Notify Your Neighbors – If you haven’t done so already, notify your neighbors that you will be fumigating. Sometimes the fumigators need access to part of the neighbors property. This is common in areas where homes are built close together. When neighbors’ consent is needed, they will have to issue official permission and a release.
1. Clear the Perimeter – Clearing the perimeter of your property is a must so that the fumigators can secure the fumigation tent. Clear all items to at least 5′ away from the structure.
2. Unlock Gates and Doors – On fumigation day, unlock any gates and sheds. Fumigators are legally required to check all rooms to ensure that nobody is there before sealing the …
Are you looking for a way to spruce up your backyard? Are you looking for a reason to spend more time outdoors? Do you want to commune with nature? Have you ever felt like you should give back to the earth and to the animals it provides us with?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, then we highly recommend you look into what bird products you can purchase from an online supplier. In particular, bird houses and bird feeders are great ways to accomplish all of these goals. Moreover, there are quite a few advantages associated with purchasing these products and setting them up in your backyard. In the following article, we will discuss three primary reasons why you should take a moment and strongly consider providing shelter and food for birds in your own backyard.
1. They serve as backyard décor. We are always looking for ways to bet356手机版现金ate our homes. But what about our backyards? Too often people settle for the standard table and chairs in their backyard, leaving backyard life to not only look dull, but to actually feel that way as well. So why not spruce things up? A well designed bird house or a crafty bird feeder can do wonders for the look of your back yard. And when you have accented your backyard, you then create a feeling of enjoyment outside that is sure to make you and possible guests wish to spend more time in your outdoor space.
2. They attract birds. It sounds simple enough, right? Bird houses beg for birds to take shelter in them. Bird feeders provide food for hungry birds. Bottom line, they are going to bring the birds, correct? But the question here is not whether or not you can attract the birds… it’s why should you care? The primary reason you should care about attracting birds is that it just does something inexplicable for your atmosphere.
Suddenly sitting on the back porch in the middle of the city or out in the suburbs is not just you listening to the sounds of vehicles roaring by. Now you are engulfed in the beautiful songs of whatever types of birds you were trying to attract. Meanwhile, you get to watch their different behaviors, and see them raise their young. It really is a sight to behold.
It also presents a great learning opportunity for your kids. Letting them bird watch up close in the privacy of your dwelling is a fantastic opportunity to apply science to real life situations. Not only can they observe the physical properties of the bird, but they will get an up close view of their habitat and behaviors. Watching the way birds interact with one another is a great learning experience for kid of all ages – and even you!
Buy Bird Houses and Bird Feeders Online Today
Want to know where to buy them? Search Google for them and you’re sure to find an extensive collection of options.…